Thursday, January 14, 2010

Streetcar Named Desire Spark What Do A Streetcar Named Desire And The Scarlet Letter Have In Common?

What do A Streetcar Named Desire and The Scarlet Letter Have in Common? - streetcar named desire spark

My teacher gives us a final tomorrow in English, with a general theme that we must take an essay position. It does not tell us the general idea, but said that all the works we read this year would be better used for The Scarlet Letter and A Streetcar Named Desire. I'm trying to understand what might be ... Ideas?

7 comments:

Tranquil... said...

the top of my head, I think it is the theme of "a scorned woman, unwanted, alone, single women.

The Streetcar Named Desire Blanche has been "dumped" (for lack of a better term)
and was also rejected by his community because of his adultery.

Tranquil... said...

the top of my head, I think it is the theme of "a scorned woman, unwanted, alone, single women.

The Streetcar Named Desire Blanche has been "dumped" (for lack of a better term)
and was also rejected by his community because of his adultery.

mike l said...

Both are works of Broadway

mike l said...

Both are works of Broadway

mike l said...

Both are works of Broadway

bnbn_e2 said...

Speak to your teacher has told me: "What the two books have in common is that I never, never read either."

Cruiser said...

Both have a man who breaks his shirt open.

"Stay" and "Stella", both have two syllables.

The two leading ladies are reluctant to seek medical care.

Both are set up in new places: New England and New Orleans.

Both were referred to The Simpsons is. "

Here it should be enough evidence. Believe me, it's really something.

Post a Comment