Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cpa Professional Liability Insurance I Have A BBA Degree In Finance. I Would Like To Become A Tax Professional. How Do I Get Started? ?

I have a BBA degree in Finance. I would like to become a Tax Professional. How do I get started? ? - cpa professional liability insurance

Is there a need for an accounting how to become a tax professional? Tax and accounting, are two different things. Accounting has its own principle and the fee is about laws and rules. Is it also necessary to take the CPA for the tax professional? Where do I start a business tax to a message? Please help me with your experience. What is the long-term business tax.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

mister ed said...

Tax season is fast approaching == If taxes are used for special evening, perhaps with a smaller tax law, at least one foot in the door!

Post a Comment