Monday, December 14, 2009

Get Well Messages I Have An Iphone But No Iphone Plan. How Can I Get Safari & Facebook As Well As My Other Applications To Work?

I have an iphone but no iphone plan. How can I get Safari & Facebook as well as my other applications to work? - get well messages

I have my SIM card into the new iPhone. I have no plan to iPhone. How to Safari, YouTube and Facebook and other applications for my work? Call and SMS works, but most of my applications just do Work.it you at least want the Internet and Shazam and should be good.

4 comments:

btollive... said...

get wifi in ur house thats the only way, other

Paste said...

You can only have the WiFi. You need to get an Internet service for

Walker said...

receive a packet of data must, nternet, most applications

justbull... said...

Your going to have to have an Apple account, I think.

It's free and easy, just go to Apple.com

Post a Comment