Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pain In Upper Legs From Sitting I Have Severe Pain In My Upper Legs...?

I have severe pain in my upper legs...? - pain in upper legs from sitting

It started in my left leg, and he would send a sharp pain in the upper front leg, now the pain is not distributed on both legs and I can. They hurt when I sit when I hear, I feel that my legs will be at any time. It is a throbbing pain, acute. Recently, I started to practice, but the pain started before the start ... No idea what might be or what I could do something other than pain medications to eliminate or reduce pain either? So, I do not know if this has something to do, but my back hurt too much ... Thank you!

4 comments:

medicine ball man said...

They seem to be trapped the sciatic nerve. The time and stress in life is not cured. But who has time for that? Come relax with a massage therapist first one can be your doctor or chiropractor.

desjr196... said...

They seem to have a nerve. Ask your doctor. and have an MRI.

jj said...

submit to a neurologist, have you been in a car accident?

ThundrRo... said...

Can the sciatic nerve

Post a Comment