Sunday, February 28, 2010

39 Weeks Pregnant With A Sore Throat I'm 34 Weeks Pregnant With A Sore Throat, Any Advice?

I'm 34 weeks pregnant with a sore throat, any advice? - 39 weeks pregnant with a sore throat

I know that you can suck on tablets and I know, one can not use a mouth spray sore throat (I, if I looked pregnant :-(!) sore throat, I do not know how the drops suck / sweets of all kinds, so that I drink to 7th I'm in the process of 2 liters per day. It seems to take away the pain a little bit that's really strange that only his soda .. I have also noticed that the most serious in the night and morning why I think I'll go to the clinic and get tested for STREP. If any of you take a walk in the hospital during pregnancy, you got your OB and then you can use the drug? Sorry many questions in one. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment