Sunday, December 6, 2009

Strep Throat Adult Adult Strep Infection In Joints?

Adult strep infection in joints? - strep throat adult

I am a woman of 41 years. I went for blood because of the dark urine and muscle-joint pain, nausea, severe tiredness. I was sick with colon cancer and liver problems, even before the operation more in the coming weeks. So I know that my immune system will be charged as well? The question is whether you have a streptococcal infection in the joints without a sore throat in the first place? She told me today that I have a streptococcal infection in the joints and I must be in Augmentin .. I still have a sore throat at all. Please let me know if you've heard this before. Thank you!

4 comments:

petlover said...

Most people think when only STREP that causes sore throats, but there are different strains of the bacterium that causes all kinds of problems. It streptococci and Streptococcus pneumoniae, that can cause a yeast infection and cause birth defects.

petlover said...

Most people think when only STREP that causes sore throats, but there are different strains of the bacterium that causes all kinds of problems. It streptococci and Streptococcus pneumoniae, that can cause a yeast infection and cause birth defects.

KingRich... said...

possible because the bacteria throughout the blood travels

sugarbdp... said...

If your doctor said that while it is true, but never by This 2 ever.Sorry you hear your doctor is one problems.Good Luck

Post a Comment