Friday, December 25, 2009

Copd Hospice What Causes Extreme Pain In End-stage COPD?

What causes extreme pain in end-stage COPD? - copd hospice

I want to have people listen to the experiences with end-stage COPD. I remember) my mother (67 years, she had 5 hospitalizations during the last 3 months (for about a month!). I knew that she had COPD, and (to my knowledge) for several years in 2 liters of oxygen for a few years ago. Now he is terminally ill and the doctor suggested hospice. I do not know if it is too early, or what, but I do know is that if during the last two weeks, he wakes up screaming in pain .. How long can you live like this - so much pain, can not do anything about him. And what causes the extreme pain - Is there anything I can do? It is already in the liquid morphine every hour, every 8 hours Lyrica OxyContin twice a day, and Ativan 3 times a day, and she cries pain. Please help - suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment